Watch webinar now: Public Cloud: An essential but not singular solution for CSPs
In 2019, 84% of TM Forum members surveyed said communications service providers (CSPs) needed to be investing in cloud-native technologies. What does that say about the public cloud?
CSPs have made a number of public announcements in support of the use of public cloud for various functions within their business. Their initial reticence has clearly changed and the market seems ready to move headlong into the cloud. The turnaround in mindset was relatively quick. This decisive reaction may also signal that CSPs may be ready for a future that requires them to be more nimble, responsive, open and ready to join forces with others when necessary to serve the needs of the customer.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- How leading CSPs are taking the plunge into public cloud
- Can public cloud provide the economic model you need to move your business forward?
- Is it possible to put business-critical workloads in the cloud without losing control?
- How can operators manage multiple-cloud and hybrid-cloud environments?
- What others are migrating to the cloud - and what they are not moving