Virtual Leadership Summit: Leveraging 5G capabilities and partnerships to drive new revenues
Join us for an exclusive, interactive Virtual Digital Leadership Summit, presented by TM Forum in conjunction with BearingPoint//Beyond, to explore driving new revenues by leveraging 5G capabilities and partnerships.
- How can operators in South East Asia take the greatest advantage of their connectivity offerings to deliver new services
- How the post-Covid era is accelerating transformation and creating new opportunities
- How CSPs can take a capability-driven transformation approach to improve strategic decision making
- Partnering for success
- Leveraging your flexible, modular architecture for reuse and acceleration of vertical opportunities
- Avoiding the “silo pitfall” – building upon DNA knowledge already existing inside the business
14:20 - 14:40 | Taking an agile approach to drive 5G revenues
- Why organizations need to be willing to take a leap of faith to enter new markets and drive new revenues
- Moving from a waterfall model to a more agile, flexible structure
- Advantages of taking a new approach to business models
- Benefits of managing the complexity of the 5G era by establishing new partnerships to co-create new solutions together
- Creating new telco revenue streams to accelerate 5G payback and to create greater profitability for all
14:40 - 15:00 | Case Study - Accelerating IoT innovation with new business models
- Experimenting, integrating and growing revenue from emerging businesses and technologies with a focus on meeting customers’ needs and speed of execution
- Building a Digital Business Platform to enable Division X to monetize and orchestrate offerings
- Maximizing agility and speed to react to dynamic business needs
- Experimenting with new business and charging models
- Developing and monetizing joint offerings with partners
Mats Nilsson, Head of Shared Technology, Division X, Telia
15:00 - 15:20 | Case Study - Moving into an era of intelligent connectivity
- How the powerful combination of 5G, IoT, artificial intelligence and big data will have a transformative impact on our daily lives
- Highlighting the benefits of a flexible, agile approach to enable better 5G innovation and swifter technological progress
- Steps to ensure that customers can leverage next-generation IoT and mobility services to drive their digital transformation plans
- Collaborating with external partners to ensure that customers can capture, move and manage information seamlessly and securely worldwide in a 5G future
15:20 - 15:50 | Panel Discussion: Creating a profitable, collaborative 5G ecosystem for all
- Where do CSPs have the highest potential of success?
- How do we collectively cooperate to shift the perception that CSPs as solely connectivity providers?
- How to balance and merge concepts of Agile and Proof of Concept with traditional procurement models?
- Where CSPs position IoT – standalone or steppingstone towards bigger enterprise growth strategy?
- What are your recommendations for de-risking your diversification and partnership strategy?
Amit Sinha Roy, VP and Head of Global Marketing, Tata Communications
Bjorn Hansen, Head of Enterprise and Public IoT, Division X, Telia
15:50 - 16:00 | Conclusion
Joann O’Brien, VP, Ecosystems & Labs, TM Forum